Saturday, September 19, 2009

p.s.

The rain turned into huge crazy hail and i was almost robbed today (my pocket was unzipped, but i realized before they took anything!!!) .....a very interesting day overall

3 comments:

  1. Emily,

    Glad to hear you had your wits about you and did not get robbed. As your Uncle Kent would say, its all about "situational awareness".

    Now, go get your medicine and be healthy again.

    Dadeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all goes well, I imagine we will not hear from you for awhile, and it will go well because you are going to get better.

    Anyway, I have used Skype from Italy but not South America and not from internet cafes, but I will look into it and see what I can do.
    Love ya, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take those meds and get better quick. Glad you were alert and didn't let whoever take anything. Just let them know you are a tough cookie. Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete